- Construction and live maintenance supervision
- Asset management inspections (conditional inspections, recommendations of maintenance/repair)
- Structure assembly inspections
- Execute QA/QC stringing inspections in a timely manner
- Perform detailed helicopter patrols and inspections/Pre-Energization commissioning
- GPS structure mapping
- Measuring of midspan/critical clearances/facility crossings
- Installation and inspection of implosive joints
- Interpreting X-rays (compression joints)
- Daily Reporting
- Verification of conductor sag
By applying the latest geomatics instruments and software, we are able to offer our clients near pinpoint accuracy at distances of up to 2 km while verifying conductor sag and checking span lengths. Not only are the results accurate; but our methods also significantly reduce the man hours typically required to complete this task. Upon completion we include a conductor sag report for client review and records.
These methods have been proven on previous 500kV bundle conductor projects and can be demonstrated and compared to conventional sagging methods if requested.